We design, manufacture and distribute seawater desalination watermakers with energy recovery with patented Technology.
Energy savings have been a key priority in developing the whole range of Eco-Sistems Watermakers water desalinisation devices. The company has been committed to sustainability since the mid-1990s, making it a pioneer in developing efficient, eco-friendly seawater desalination solutions. For example, the rotary pumps used on all of the company’s products feature an energy-recovery system. In addition to the well-known systems with ETD piston pumps –a range that can produce between 30 and 90 litres per hour– the Eco-Sistems Watermakers catalogue also includes the best rotary pump for mid-size water desalinisation systems (200/300 litres/hour). This is a true technological revolution in the field of energy recovery for seawater desalination systems of this size.
VALUE PROPOSAL FOR THE HOSPITALITY SECTOR
- Flow rates from 50 m3 / day (expandable in modular configuration).
- Fully compact plants installed and ready for your functioning.
- Plants completely automated.
- Equipped with internet connection for remote monitoring and control from any connected device to Internet.
- Cost of water much lower than the cost of mains water.
- Constant quality of the treated water.
- Minimum space required. They can supply installed in containers adapted
- Self-sufficiency in the supply of Water
Contact Person: Ignasi Casas
Company Website: eco-sistems.com
Phone: 937 10 89 50